Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Reorganizing Life

I may have taken too many pills at once. I didn't think I had exceeded dosage, but I'm feeling strangely faint right now, and a headache's developing. Trying to flush the system right now with copious amounts of water. Was going to take this 8 hour alert pill that GNC gave out as a free sample, but I probably shouldn't for today.

Should probably go to the doctor's to get my own prescription for migraine management. Also need to go get an eye exam and glasses. Oh well, sometime later.

Starting to try and get back on track. Nothing else to really do nowadays. Wake up, exercise a little, work, go home, exercise, sleep. Appetite's not really there. Good thing lol. Maybe I'll actually meet weight goal for once.

Should keep looking around for a different job. Not sure if I can really handle this sort of complication anymore at work. Stress dreams are killin nights, coupled with migraines and what might be a smoking-related complication. Dunno. 

Fairly nice sounding song from Gummy. A nice change from the dance-centric kpop that I've been hearing lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment